Survey Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Bioarmor-nano (company no. 8764042) whose registered office is at [28 Church Road, Stanmore Middlesex HA7 4XR].
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Bioarmor-nano and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for all competitions and details of how to enter are via Surveymonkey or our social media platforms, including closure and what prize will be received by the winner. All prizes are non-exchangeable.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The winners are on a first come, first service basis.
The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of being chosen. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.